I spray a toner on my face as part of my 5-step beauty routine(ok, 4 step, fine 3-step!). Toner is essential to having a good skin as it closes the pores making sure that dust and pollution doesn’t get under the skin. I will buy toners from reputable brands but they are so easy to make at home, that I will usually make one at home.
I am sharing the recipe for rose toner that I make regularly at home so please try itand let me know what you think.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar organic with mother
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 1/4 cup witch hazel solution
- 2 tbsp dried rose petals
- 3-4 drops rose essential oil
- Wash the rose petals with the distilled water with one part distilled water.
- After washing the rose petals, soak the rose petals in the remaining distilled water (two parts) for ten minutes.
- Strain the rose water.
- Mix together all the ingredients and store in a glass bottle.
I would love to hear about the beauty products that you make at home so please get in touch!